INFORMATION NOTICE CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SC Auto Lux Trading SRL, a company incorporated in accordance with Companies Act 31/1990, business number by Office of Trade Register attached to Constanța Court J13/8147/23.07.2004, tax identification number RO16909717, with registered seat in Constanța, Str. Dreptatii, Nr. 7, bl S, sc B, et3, ap 23, Constanţa County, duly represented by Dumitru Doru – Administrator, as Personal Data Controller, processes in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Regulation on the Protection of Persons), your personal data in good faith and in furtherance of the purposes specified in this Notice.
According to the Regulation, the following definitions are agreed by the parties:
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the ‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier etc.
“Beneficiary”: the passenger of our regular or occasional flights;
“Operator”: designates the company SC Auto Lux Trading S.R.L that establishes the purposes and means of personal data processing
“Data processing responsible “: SC Auto Lux Trading SRL SRL or the Beneficiary (in case of collection activity)
- Personal data processing”: means any operation or set of operations which is performed or not by the Controller on personal data or on sets of personal data by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Personal data breach “: means a breach of security that entails, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of personal data, storage and processing in another way, or unauthorized access to the respective data.
The types of personal data that are the subject of processing:
- personal data: name, surname, address, telephone; email address;
- special data: personal identification number, series and number of the identity document
Duration of processing. Physical location of data
Personal data will be processed for the entire period of time as long as there is a commercial relationship between the parties, with the fulfillment of the related provisions in Chapter II, art 5, GDPR Regulation, with reference to the processing method and storage period of personal data.
Personal data must be kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed; personal data can be stored for longer periods to the extent that they will be processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientifical or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Art. 89/Para. ( 1) of the Regulation, subject to the implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for in that Regulation in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (“storage-related limitations”).
Purpose of processing: We process personal data for the legal purpose of booking a trip on our routes or those of our partners. Data processing is necessary to facilitate the activity of reserving a seat in vehicles, cashing, ticket issuance, permanent communication with passengers. These data will be processed within our company and will be used only for internal and statistical analysis, to improve our own services and can only be transferred to authorized bodies at their request, respecting legal procedures.
More precisely, we, SC Auto Lux Trading SRL process the data for the following purposes:
- Reserve a seat in vehicles, according to the Transport Conditions.
- For the legitimate interests of SC Auto Lux Trading SRL for the benefit of the passenger, such as:
- direct marketing regarding the promotion of own transport services, parcel transport, promotions, price reductions, etc.;
- evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction;
- determine/evaluate the needs of transporting persons and parcels, by automatic means or not, in order to be able to offer the most suitable services;
- carry out statistical analyzes without creating individual profits, including through automatic methods, for the improvement of own services, or in the context of possible mergers, divisions, acquisitions, etc.;
Categories of data subjects. Ownership of personal data
The categories of data subjects are the following:
- passengers of our regular or occasional flights or those of our partners;
- recipients designated by the Beneficiary and the persons within the Beneficiaries who have the capacity of recipients of shipments sent by third parties;
- the owner of the personal data is the passenger, in the case of the transport of persons or the Beneficiary, in the case of the transport of parcels.
The rights and obligations of the Carrier as Controller:
- Controller will process the data in a legal, fair and transparent manner towards the data subject;
- Controller will process personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; processing in a manner incompatible with these purposes will not be allowed subsequently;
- Controller will ensure that the personal data collected are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Controller will keep the data in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed;
- Controller guarantees that personal data are processed in a way that ensures adequate data security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing, against accidental loss, destruction or damage;
- Controller undertakes to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee and be able to demonstrate that the processing is carried out in accordance with the Regulation on the protection of personal data, actively revising and updating those measures;
- Controller ensures that the subcontracting companies have also implemented the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Rights of the Beneficiary
The new Regulation gives more rights to persons whose personal data is processed, such as:
- Right of access: The beneficiary has the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we are processing their data or not, and if so, to offer them access to these data as well as information about how the data is processed;
- Right of portability: the Beneficiary can receive personal data in a structured format, which can be read automatically, and that this information, at the request of the Beneficiary, can be sent to another operator;
- Right to object refers to the Beneficiary’s right to object to the processing of their personal data;
- Right to rectification refers to the correction without undue delay of inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten, implies the Beneficiary’s right to have the collected data deleted, without undue delay, in any of the following situations: they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or the Beneficiary withdraws consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing, the Beneficiary objects to the processing, the data were unlawfully processed, the data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation, personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services;
- Right to restriction of processing is applied when the accuracy of the data is disputed, for a certain period of time sufficient to check the data, if the data processing is illegal but the deletion of the data is not desired, or if the Carrier no longer needs the personal data of the client for processing, but he asks for them in order to defend a right in court;
The above rights can be exercised at any time. To exercise these rights, you can send a written, dated and signed request to SC AUTO LUX TRADING SRL, with registered seat in Constanța city, Str. Dreptatii, Nr. 7, bl S, sc B, et3, ap 23, Constanţa County.
If you send a request regarding the exercise of your data protection rights, SC AUTO LUX TRADING SRL will respond to this request within 30 days of its receipt by us, under the conditions provided by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- For reservations made by phone, the passenger is obliged to provide all the correct information specific to the reservation, namely: date, time, phone number and address. Following them, the passenger will receive confirmation of the reservation via an SMS. If the information provided is inaccurate, the passenger may lose their reservation without being entitled to a full return of the cost of ticket.
- Passenger has the obligation to answer the phone call initiated by our employees so that departures to the airport are not jeopardized due to the passengers’ delay. Failing to do so, the passenger may lose their reservation without being entitled to a full return of the cost of ticket.
- Passengers who wish to be picked up from a fixed location and not from their home, have the obligation to be at the location at least 15 minutes before the departure agreed in advance with the driver.
- Passengers who wish to be picked up from home will be contacted by the driver beforehand, depending on the route and the time allocated to each address so that the set departure time is respected (the allocated margin is 45 minutes before the departure time).
- The predetermined departure times from Otopeni may have a margin of delay of up to 15 minutes depending on the landing time. If the passengers are late for the departure time established in advance with the dispatcher, they will be assigned depending on the availability of seats to the next trips. If the customer refuses the previously mentioned option, the passenger risks losing the price of the ticket.
- If personal data or travel dates and times were provided incorrectly both by phone and online, the passenger risks losing his reservation.
- The price of the ticket can only be returned if the reservation is canceled at least 48 hours in advance.
In the case of occasional transfers, namely excursions, the client is obliged to pay an advance of 10% of the value of the trip, which represents the provider’s guarantee regarding the transfer reservation, according to the issued invoice. In case of cancellation of the transfer, the 10% advance will cover the losses suffered by the provider.
In the case of loss/theft of the transported luggage, the company does disclaims any responsibility for compensating the travelers for the lost goods. Passengers have the obligation to supervise their luggage during their handling, namely during boarding and disembarking of passengers. The transfer of luggage from/to the car is not the responsibility of the carrier;
The maximum allowed baggage limit is one check-in and one cabin luggage. For additional luggage, passengers are required to pay the equivalent of 20 RON/baggage.
For passengers traveling with pets, an additional fee of 50 RON will be charged.
SC Auto Lux Trading SRL is not responsible for delays caused by:
- long waits at the borders; the controls of the authorities on the route; difficult traffic conditions; unforeseen events in traffic (accidents, traffic jams, fires, blizzards and heavy snow)
SC Auto Lux Trading SRL reserves the right to select its customers and is entitled to refuse transport if:
- the ticket was not paid in full by the customer; the passenger about to board is under the influence; passengers behave inappropriately towards other passengers or towards the carrier.
The holder of THIS RESERVATION acknowledges and accepts all the General Conditions of Carriage presented above.
Passengers without a reservation who show up at the airport will pay an additional cost of 10 RON compared to the initial rate.