The rate includes:
– Transportation by classified coach
– 3 nights accommodation in a 4**** hotel (Laleli area)
– Group companion from the agency
– Tour by night Istanbul
ATTENTION: Optional excursions are not included in the price of the tourist package!
– Pedestrian visits: Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern
– Turkish evening in Gar restaurant – dinner with local drinks and artistic program – 45 euros
– Visiting the most special sights in the Asian districts of Uskudar and Umraniye – 30 euros
– Turkish evening on the boat and a walk on the Bosphorus with dinner and local drinks – 50 euros
– Cruise on the Bosphorus for 1 hour and 30 minutes – 15 euros
– Princes Island – 40 euros (includes lunch and the ride on the island with electric cars);
Services not included:
– Travel insurance
– Optional visits
– Entrances to tourist attractions
– The local guide
– Optional excursions
– the program of visiting the objectives can be modified by the partner agency in Istanbul.
– The optional excursions are carried out for a minimum number of 30 people. If the group does not meet, the optional trip will be canceled or carried out later depending on the number of participants
registered. The rates related to the optional excursions are informative and may be subject to change depending on the local agency (TR). Cancellation of tickets after registration and payment to the organizing agency is excluded.
– minimum group of 40 people (If the minimum number of people is not met, the agency reserves the right to cancel the trip, passengers having the possibility to request the refund of the advance or to sign up for another trip with available seats)
– single room supplement: 70 euros/ pers
– the distribution of people per room will be done by the hotel reception
– the allocation of seats in the bus is done in the order of registration
– possession of a passport: minimum validity of 6 months
– 5% price reduction for groups larger than 8 people
– to validate the reservation, an advance of 50% of the value of the stay is charged.
Day 1 – 26.07.2023
– the departure from Constanta will be at 10:30 p.m. from the CFR train station area (aircraft area), on the Vama Veche-Varna-Nessebar-Derekoy-Istanbul route.
Day 2 – 27.07.2023
– Arrival in Istanbul around noon. We will stay at the hotel, time for accommodation, after which we propose an optional excursion, namely the Bosphorus Cruise for 1 hour and 30 minutes. After finishing
cruise, we return to Eminonu tram station and visit the bazaar where everyone has free time for shopping. In the evening around 18:30, we will go on a “tour by night” by coach, a trip offered by the ALT Travel agency. We will start this tour with a stop at one of the most famous sweet shops, as well as at the fur and leather shop. We will continue our journey by coach in the Asian part of the city of Istanbul, crossing the Bosphorus on the two lighted bridges and admiring the architecture of a true cultural center where the East and the West meet in a unique atmosphere. We will visit the Ceamlica mosque, the largest mosque in Turkey, we will pass by President Erdogan’s house and climb the Ceamlica hill, at 263 meters, from where we will be able to admire a sensational view and where we will take the most beautiful photos of the city of Istanbul during night. Here we can enjoy one of the local delicacies “kumpir”.
Day 3 – 28.07.2023
– Breakfast. We will go on a pedestrian walk in the historical center of the city, together with the group guide, where we have the opportunity to visit: Sultanahmet square, Hagia Sophia, the largest church in the world
Christian, which is among the most appreciated historical monuments in the world, Topkapi palace, one of the oldest and largest palaces in the world, the former residence of the sultans, the Cisterna basilica, an impressive underground objective, which in antiquity formed the system of water supply of the city along with other cisterns, and of course the Grand Bazaar, considered to be the first commercial center in the world built in 1455 and which currently includes over 4000 shops. Instead of the walking tour, you can opt for the optional excursion to Buyukada,
Princes Island, where you can take a tour of the island with electric cars and have lunch on the seafront, at one of the famous restaurants specializing in fishing.
– around 16:00 we will return to the hotel, and for the evening we propose an optional excursion: dinner at the Gar restaurant, where we will spend some relaxing moments with music and dancing, we will
enjoy the hospitality and specific Turkish dishes.
Day 4 – 29.07.2023
– Breakfast. We will travel by tram to Sultanahmet station to visit the hippodrome with the German Fountain, the Obelisk, Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and then everyone has time
free for shopping.
At around 19:30 we will leave the hotel for the tourist port from where we will board to spend an evening with dinner and an artistic program on the Bosphorus (optional excursion). Around midnight we will retire to the hotel.
Day 5 – 30.07.2023
-Breakfast. Starting towards Constanta, we will stop at the last town, before customs, namely Kirklareli for lunch and shopping.